Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nicholas Westby 2054 posts 7100 karma points c-trib
    Feb 23, 2015 @ 04:59
    Nicholas Westby

[Orange County] Senior Web Application Developer

I'm an Umbraco developer who frequents the Umbraco forums, so I thought this would be a good place to link to some positions that are open with my employer:

https://rhythmagency.bamboohr.com/jobs/

We're looking for some skilled individuals for these positions (among others):

I can vouch for how awesome this company is to work for and I can fill you in on any details you may be interested in. Since this is the Umbraco forum, you'll be interested to know we have lately been working with these tools / technologies:

And a fairly modern web toolset:

• Sass (for CSS)
    • Node.js / NPM
    • Visual Studio 2013
    • AWS (Amazon Web Services)
    • Jade (Template Engine)
    • Git
    • HTML5
    • jQuery

We work on a variety of projects, so that list isn't nearly all-inclusive, but it's a good sampling of what you can expect to work with. In general, we tend to aim for the cutting edge and we work in a pretty fast-paced environment. We iterate rapidly and love to share knowledge so that everybody benefits from our collective experiences. If this sounds interesting to you and you'd like to work in Orange County (see location below), please apply at this link:

https://rhythmagency.bamboohr.com/jobs/

We are located very near the coast, in Irvine, CA (Orange County / Southern California): Our Office

• dillorscroft 198 posts 192 karma points
    Feb 23, 2015 @ 15:40
    dillorscroft

Don't suppose they'd sponsor a visa? I'd be there like a shot. ;-)

Matt

• Nicholas Westby 2054 posts 7100 karma points c-trib
    Feb 23, 2015 @ 17:49
    Nicholas Westby

Hi Matt,

Sorry, we do not sponsor visas at this time.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft